It’s a cliché. The old “What’s your sign, baby?” It conjures up images of bad 70’s sitcoms of men with oversized collars wearing bellbottoms and platform shoes. But there is something to knowing someone’s sign. By knowing a guy’s sign, you can be on your way to finding Mr. Right through astrology love compatibility.
What are compatible astrology signs?
In astrology, people are born under 12 distinct sun signs. People born into a certain sun sign share some basic features in common.
12 sun sign birth periods
- Aries: part of March 20th into April 20th
- Taurus: Part of April 20th into May 21st
- Gemini: Part of May 21st into June 21st
- Cancer: Part of June 21st into July 22nd
- Leo: Part of July 22nd into August 23rd
- Virgo: Part of August 23rd into September 23rd
- Libra: Part of September 23rd into October 23rd
- Scorpio: Part of October 23rd into November 22nd
- Sagittarius: Part of November 22nd into December 21st
- Capricorn: Part of December 21st into January 20th
- Aquarius: Part of Janaury 20th into February 19th
- Pisces: Part of February 19th into March 20th
For starters, to find Mr. Right, you are interested in which sign you would be most compatible. You can do this by figuring out the signs that complement each other.